A Semi-Automatic packer for tight spaces & tight budgets
Boost your folder-gluer productivity and hit top speeds at a budget
The Ergosa A is a simple, economical, and compact Semi-Automatic packer that offers a big improvement in productivity, ergonomy, and speed.
Simple in that it is designed so that anyone who knows how to operate a folder-gluer can quickly learn how to operate, and maintain, the Ergosa.
Economical in that it is the less costly packer of the two Ergosa versions and is much more cost-effective than most Automatic and Fully-Automatic packers on the market. All that while offering substantial ergonomic and productivity improvements.
Compact in that it adapts to any tight space and serves as the ideal solution for companies with limited space availability.
So, the Ergosa A packer is the go-to option for companies with tighter budgets and tighter spaces.
Ergosa A's Features
- Simple, economical, and compact
- Runs carton and corrugated board
- Compatible with all folder-gluers
- Includes an integrated box Turner
- Runs any box type (small to medium)
- Best for straight-lines, 4/6 corners & crash-lock boxes
- Can process complex boxes and crash-locks
- Offers multi-row, multi-layer packing
- Offers 2 packing modes
- Short setup time (< 5 min)
- No lifting of loads required. Reduces RSI.
The Ergosa A Offers 2 Packing Modes:
The Ergosa A's Horizontal Mode features a new original packing methodology with an ergonomic design that allows you to run over 100,000 boxes per hour on the folder-gluer.
Instead of traditionally hand-packing your boxes in limited batches as you would normally do with Collecting Tables like the Handypack, because your hands can only lift so much, the Horizontal Mode allows you to pack a full row of boxes, in one single motion, by sliding the boxes into the case.
The Horizontal Mode is ideal for 👇:
- Small to medium-sized boxes
- Straight-lines and small 4/6 corners
- Multi-row and multi-layer packing
Pick & Place (Or Manual) Mode
We typically see that 10-20% of our clients’ boxes cannot, or hardly can, be packed using the Ergosa A's Horizontal Mode.
This is because most packaging producers dedicate at least 80% of their folder-gluer production to a specific type of box but there is always a small proportion of boxes produced that are special.
This is where the Ergosa’s Pick & Place (or Manual) Mode comes into play as a backup mode allowing you to pack your special boxes manually while keeping the Ergosa stationary. Yes, you would never have to move your Ergosa packer.
The Pick & Place/Manual Mode is ideal for 👇:
- Small to large boxes
- Complex boxes or special boxes like crash-lock boxes.
- Multi-row, multi-layer packing
Ergosa A's Specs:
RSC and HSC Case Dimensions
Ergosa A Dimensions