The Virtuo is the most advanced automatic folder-gluer packer for solid and corrugated board on the market.
It stands out for its simplicity and versatility and is the most compact, economical packer on the market. Available in several versions, the Virtuo handles various formats (medium to very large) and types of boxes (straight line, 4/6 corners and crash-lock bottom) packed in one row and one layer.For still more versatility, the Virtuo automatic folder-gluer packer can be combined with various IMPACK modules.
- Add an IN3 box turner for high flexibility in choosing the orientation of the boxes in the case.
- Add the MFA inversion module for automatic crash-lock bottom packing of boxes made of carton board.
- Add the Alterna inverter module for crash-lock bottom packing of corrugated board boxes.
- Add the Automatic Case-Feeder to reach full autonomy of the Virtuo packer.
- The most compact automatic folder-gluer packer on the market;
- Medium to very large formats;
- Straight line, 4/6 corners and crash-lock bottom;
- Compatible with carton and corrugated board;
- Packing of one row and one layer;
- Speed: up to 8 cases a minute;
- Short setup time;
- High-precision laser counter;
- Case loader;
- Touchscreen interface.
Case dimensions - Half slotted container (HSC)
Case dimensions - Regular slotted container (RSC)